Nov 23, 2017 11:27 AM EST
How to Prevent Snoring Quickly
If you snore, you're not alone. Snoring afflicts nearly one out of every two adults in the U.S., according to the American Sleep Association. In addition to undermining your personal relationships, snoring causes sleep deprivation. Insufficient sleep not only adversely affects your health, it impairs your judgement while driving or operating equipment which jeopardizes your safety and the safety of others.
Why Do You Snore?
Snoring is caused by a partial obstruction in the passageway between one's throat and nose or mouth during sleep. As you sleep, the throat muscles relax and narrow this passageway. When air travels over the partial obstruction, the soft tissues vibrate and the harsh sounds of snoring occur.
Fortunately, snoring can be treated. Simple lifestyle changes, such as sleeping on one's side or avoiding alcoholic beverages before bed, can help relieve snoring. For more complex cases, invasive surgery is used, often as a last resort and even then, results vary with further surgery sometimes required.
If lifestyles changes have failed to alleviate your snoring, and you have no desire to undergo the pain, expense and uncertainty of surgery, VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece is the best option to prevent snoring quickly and easily.
What Is VitalSleep Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece?
As mentioned earlier, a blocked airway causes snoring. The VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece diminishes snoring by holding the lower jaw forward to keep your airway clear and allow air to pass freely to and from your lungs. By having a clearer airway, you'll experience improved airflow, quiet breathing and deep, restorative sleep.
15 Reasons to Try VitalSleep
1. Fast and effective: Prevents snoring rapidly in just one night.
2. Affordable: Priced to fit any budget with no recurring charges.
3. A proven solution: VitalSleep has helped hundreds of thousands of users like you relieve their snoring.
4. Safe and FDA-cleared: FDA-cleared, BPA- and Latex-free and made from FDA-approved, nontoxic, medical-grade components for the ultimate in quality and safety.
5. Enjoy restful sleep or your money back: We give you 60 nights to use VitalSleep. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money.
6. Free replacements for a year: Comes with an unconditional, one-year warranty.
7. Custom fit for maximum comfort: Molds to the shape of your mouth for a perfect fit.
8. Precisely adjustable: The only snoring solution with the patented Accu-Adjust System for maximum comfort and effectiveness. No costly doctor visits required.
9. Flexible design: Allows for side-to-side jaw movement for reduced stress and greater effectiveness
10. Available in "regular" and "small" sizes: Available in "regular" for men and "small" for women. We provide free exchanges if the size ordered does not fit properly.
11. No restricted sleeping positions: Sleep in any position you like with no effect on results.
12. Low-maintenance care: Easy to clean with cold water and toothpaste or a denture cleaner.
13. Free protective case: Comes with its own hygienic, carrying case.
14. Free, same-day shipping: Fast, free shipping so you can end your snoring and achieve sound, peaceful sleep as soon as possible.
15. Proudly made in the U.S.A.: Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. to ensure our quality standards are met and to support the American economy.
VitalSleep Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece Benefits
You will receive these invaluable benefits from the VitalSleep mouthpiece:
Rapidly Prevent Snoring with VitalSleep
Relieve your snoring in just one night with VitalSleep! Place your order now.
Mesut Ozil, the most expensive German player of all time, has played 86 matches for the Germany national team, scoring 22 goals. He was an integral part in both the 2010 FIFA World Cup and UEFA Euro 2012 team in South Africa and Ukraine.
Vincent Anthony Vaughn, world renowned for his roles in the 1997 "The Lost World: Jurassic Park," the 2006 "The Break-Up," and the 2013 "The Internship," is often referred to as the leader of the famous "The Frat Pack," consisting of Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Steve Carell, Owen Wilson, and Luke Wilson.
Michael Andrew Fox, OC, famously known by the name Michael J. Fox, is the creator of Michael J. Fox Foundation, dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson's disease. He was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 1991, at age 29. Since then, he become an advocate for research toward finding a cure for PD, while semi-retired from acting. With a career spanning from the 1970s, he is world renowned for his portrayal of Marty McFly in the "Back to the Future" trilogy.