Have you ever looked at a beautiful recipe on Pinterest or anywhere else online and thought confidently that you could master it to perfection? Well some brave budding bakers did and lucky for us, they left no-so-yummy evidence of their epic cake failures.
1. Who needs a cake celebrating failure?
2. Cake or Cancer? How about both
3. Ghostbusters bust the illusion of how great you think you are
4. If someone is willing to get a cake for you, then they surely do love you.
5. Could this be possibly the worst "cake" in history?
6. Birthday cake: some assembly required
7. A newborn baby cake? No thanks, I'll skip.
8. An elegant Zebra striped cake that looked gorgeous online, but not offline.
9. What a layered cake looks like when it's not done by an expert
10. Spatter cake....nailed it!
11. Cake failure at its finest
12. If only cakes came with spell check
13. What will we find at the end of this rainbow?
14. I wonder how much this cake costs at Tiffany's?
15. Let's just say, the cake was a flop
16. A mashup of color
17. Lucy loves chocolate, but not when it's running down her cupcake
18. Could this be the cake Robert Pattinson gave Kristen Stewart after she cheated on him?
19. I love Minions so much, I could just melt
20. Castle birthday cake fit for a princess
21. Somebody out there is ridiculously witty, or amazingly stupid
22. Some little girl out there wants to say "bye bye" to Hello Kitty
23. The epitome of failed communcation
24. 'Gril' or 'Girl' - your pick
25. Because baking is hard and you're just going to have another birthday next year anyway
26. Not anyone's idea of a magical rainbow
27. I wonder if Queen Victoria would approve of this Victoria sponge cake?
28. An actual wedding cake flop
29. A littly boy must have been very disappointed at the sight of his birthday cake
30. Let's hope this is not an indication of their marriage
31. Strip wedding cake gone wrong
32. The bride must have been very upset at the sight of her "cake"
33. Lifesize wedding cakes, anyone?
34. I wonder what Wendy Lu said after seeing her cake
35. Oh No!
36. There are so many things wrong with this cake
37. James heart was crushed after realizing why he only had 2 visitors to his blog and they weren't even his friends
38. Poor Lina and Heather
39. This cake will even leave your kids scared
41. 'Nuff said
42. The parents of the teen in question did not enjoy this cake....at all.
43. Oh dear...!
44. The word fireworks is not the exact same as fireworks
45. Scariest baby cake ever
46. This blue dino definitely went extinct long time ago
47. Perhaps the scariest cookie monster
48. Divorce cake, anyone?
49. Scariest cake ever
50. I "thrust" you?!