(VIDEO Review) Edifier MP280 Portable Speaker - Wireless Boombox with microSD, Bluetooth 4.0 and AUX inputs and emergency charging station
- CYLINDRICAL DESIGN - Full 360 degree sound stage with enhanced bass performance
- BLUETOOTH V4.0 - Latest Bluetooth technology for high quality wireless connection to phones and tablets. MicroSD Card and AUX input available.
- 10 HOUR BATTERY LIFE - Large built-in Li-ion battery enables all day non-stop playback.
- EMERGENCY CHARGING STATION - Quickly turn your portable speaker into an emergency charging station with the USB port
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
Editor's Rating: 9.7 out of 10
Culminate 360-Degree Sound
The round and hollow outline utilizes the intelligent cone structure to deliver a flawless style that characterizes extravagance. Utilizing proficient sound DSP chips, you can expect the best solid build. The durable lithium-particle battery creates up to 10 hours of consistent use. Ideal for an end of the week escape.
The drawing of the metal grille brings out a feeling of extravagance produced using silicone material appropriate for compact speakers.
The minimalist button configuration is utilized for guaranteeing straightforwardness and convenience. A blend of the buttons brings about numerous utilizations, for example, modifying the volume, pausing and playing tracks, change tracks, and demonstrate the battery level.
10 Hours of Continuous Playback
On account of the energy of the lithium battery the MP280 presents 10 hours of constant playback making it a perfect speaker for outdoor treks and voyaging.
Crisis Charging Station
Is your telephone coming up short on battery life? Utilize the MP280 as a crisis revive station to keep your telephone alive and play your main tunes in the meantime.
Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible Speaker
Utilizing Bluetooth 4.0 innovation remotely associate your telephone to the MP280 compact speaker. Bluetooth 4.0 offers great playback up to 10 meters or 32 feet.