Galaxy Note 8 Battery Charger Case, ZeroLemon SlimPower 5500mAh Extended Charging Case Portable Battery Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Extend 120% + Power to Galaxy Note 8 - The powerful 5500mAh Li-polymer extended battery can effectively provide 100%+ extra battery life to Galaxy Note 8, which is equivalent to add 48 + hours talk time, 16+ hour's movie time or 74+ hour's music time.
- Sync phone to Computer - File transfer technology supported. You can transfer data and file from your Note 8 to a computer without having to take the battery case off.
- Ultra Slim Protection - ZeroLemon Slim Power protects your Note 8 from scratches and other daily wears and tear, yet small and convenient enough to fit easily in your hand or pocket.
- Intelligent Power Indicator - 4 LED colors indicate you the battery levels and charging status. Integrated button allows you to choose when to charge for when you need it most. Know before you go.
- Zero Defect Guarantee - 365 days ZeroLemon Guarantee Warranty with Amazon 30 days Full Refund Guarantee; Lifetime Customer Support from ZeroLemon. 100% Zero Defect Guarantee..
- Tips on using the product: Ensure to connect the charging port correctly. To fully charge the item, it should be charged for another half an hour after the LED light is white with no flash. Please press the power button for 3 seconds before charging the phone
- Due to the design of the case, it is not compatible with the full screen protector The texting feature might get affected as the phone might git hot when being charged (which depends on the frequency of the phone's CPU). However this is a normal occurrence, please allow the phone to cool down for a few minutes.
From the manufacturer
Galaxy Note 8 Battery Charger Case, ZeroLemon SlimPower
5500mAh Extended Charging Case Portable Battery Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Black
ZeroLemon's 5500mAh Lithium-ion battery adds a big dose of battery life to the Note 8, extending its battery life by a claimed 120%, which adds up to more than 48 hours of talk time, 16 hours plus of move watching on the phone, and 74 hours and more of music listening time.
The Galaxy Note 8 may offer rapid charging, but the ZeroLemon battery pack looks to be the accessory you'll want if you have a Note 8 and plan to be away from a power socket for some time. The case also comes with four coloured LEDs to indicate how much charge it has left in it.
This extra battery life comes at the cost of making the Note 8 a bit bulkier and taller but ZeroLemon's case has also been designed to allow files to be transferred between the phone and a computer without needing to remove the case, and the company notes it adds protection and scratch resistance to the Note 8.
The company just unveiled its 5500 mAh offering for the Samsung Galaxy Note8, along with the promise of around 48 hours of talk time, 16 hours of video watching or 74 hours of music streaming time extra on the phone. Of course, those numbers are purely subjective and your mileage may vary. However, what you can definitely count on is at least one full recharge of your Note8's sealed in battery from the extra pack in the case. Perhaps even a bit more. Makes sense, since you do have to account for conversion losses during charging. Gone are the days of removable batteries and simpler extended battery solutions. But, we digress.
One interesting thing to note about the new ZeroLemon SlimPower case is that it appears to be a bit re-designed, compared to the company's Galaxy S8 and S8+ offers. The top and bottom bezels are noticeably slimmed down, which is great, since the last thing Samsung's new extra-tall 18.5:9 devices need is a vertical extension. Also, the fingerprint cutout is a bit bigger, to accommodate the few out there who are persistent enough to try and use the awkwardly positioned reader.